Craig has been in private practice in Brisbane since 2005 and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (Podiatry) degree from Queensland University of Technology (2004).
Craig practices in all areas of podiatry but has a special focus in Sports Podiatry, working in a multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Specialist Sports Physicians, Orthopedic Surgeons, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists. As a result, he has fostered invaluable relationships with many of Queensland’s leading sports medicine specialists. These associations give him a tremendous referral base for his patients that might need a multi-faceted approach to their treatment. Craig is vastly experienced in treating both acute and chronic injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb as well as the biomechanical anomalies that cause them.
Over the years Craig has been involved in the treatment of multiple sporting teams and organisations, which include:
- The Wynnum Manly Rugby League Club
- QAS and QLD Football
- The Bangladesh Cricket Team (2008)
- The Wallabies Academy (Qld)
- Brisbane Roar F.C.
- 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games -Medical Team
He Currently Consults to:
- Queensland Cricket (Qld Bulls, Qld Fire and Brisbane Heat)
- The Brisbane Broncos
- The Brisbane Bullets
- Brisbane Lions AFLW Team
- Podiatry treatment to the Queensland State of Origin team under team doctor, Dr Matthew Hislop.